Friday, April 30, 2010

Icecream; Parks; And loads of fun!

So recently ive made LOTS of trips to Encanto Park. Infact; i made one this morning! I went with my friend Belle and my baby sister Macy. It was a lot of fun. Belle came over to my house afterwards to hang out for a bit and she just left and my dad just got home. So now i am posting this while eating Vanilla Bean Frappucino icecream (from Starbucks; obviously.) Tonight is Evening of the Arts at Bio Science. So i get to go and watch some of my friends perform their songs/recite poetry and much more! Tomorrow is Girls Camp Certification from 9am-Noon. So thats 3 hours of pre-girls camp madness! Macy is beginning to get so big. Its crazy. She is talking and starting to go into mimic mode. ASA is loads of fun. We are preparing for Showcase right now. For those of you who dont know what Showcase is its our big final concert at the end of the year. And this year it is at Symphony Hall! Im so excited. Well. Adios! My papa calls for me!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

(: I cant wait for certification tommorow(: I love your blog, infact its made me wanna start using my blog more(:

Love ya
Jordan.

Chloe Rose said...

I cant wait either Jordan!!
And you totally should!!