Tuesday, December 15, 2009

School School and more School along with Vacations

School has been AMAZING. I love my new school and all the friends I've made.
Its the last week of the semester and EVERYTHING is crazy. I have MLA papers for Social Studies (history), a inventor presentation for Science, a Probability presentation and game in Math, a huge Language Arts quiz, and lots of stuff going on in my arts classes. Today I had a piano recital first thing this morning at 7:45am and I performed first :P I did good but it was very early to perform.
This past weekend I took a family trip to Disneyland, we had loads of fun. It rained though and it was cold and wet. Everything has been great besides the sicknesses constantly being in our house. The season finale of Glee just happened, and I was very sad. I guess I'll just have to wait till September. My birthday passed this month and I turned 13 years old. It was a great birthday. Post recent pictures later! Have a great holiday season!! (:

No comments: